The caravan lighting is connected to a residential torch, all lights operate on 12V. The entire 12V electrical circuit of the caravan can be switched on centrally and then individual lights can be switched on.
- the caravan’s 12V electrical circuit is switched on centrally at the caravan’s control panel.
- the 12V electrical circuit is represented by a light bulb icon.
- The light inside the caravan can be switched on with switches separately for each part of the caravan. For example bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, living area or caravan garage.
- The exterior light next to the side door of the caravan is switched on using either the control panel or the switch next to the panel.
- Often the exterior light also has a light sensor, this means that it only comes on at night.