The motorhome lighting is connected to a leisure battery all lights operate on 12V. The entire 12V electrical circuit of the motorhome can be switched on centrally and then individual lights can be switched on.
- the motorhome’s 12V electrical circuit is switched on centrally at the motorhome’s control panel.
- the 12V electrical circuit is represented by a light bulb icon.
- the light inside the motorhome can be switched on with switches separately for each part of the motorhome. For example bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, living area or motorhome garage.
- The exterior light next to the side door of the motorhome is switched on using either the control panel or the switch next to the panel.
- Often the exterior light also has a light sensor, this means that it only comes on at night.